20 Apr Advantages of Modular Construction vs. Stick-Built Homes
Posted at 16:00h in Uncategorized 0 Comments
Advantages of Modular Construction
Why should you buy a System-Built Home instead of a traditional Stick-Built Home? The reasons may surprise you.
Below are some of the main advantages of our system-building technology.
- Climate Controlled Environment- Since the harmful effects of the weather are eliminated, the wood used to construct your home is more true and square. that in-turn results in a better quality home that is free from weather related defects.
- Consistent Quality- Our factories have refined a detailed building process, resulting in superior and consistent quality. They maintain quality through the steady employment of experienced, skilled and highly trained employees who have a sense of pride and ownership in the homes they build.
- Quality Control Inspections- Throughout the building process, quality control inspections are performed by employees, as well as third-party inspectors to ensure consistent quality and code compliance that meets or exceeds local, state and national building codes.
- Superior Strength- Every home is built with 1/3 more lumber and fastening materials than traditional stick-built homes to withstand the stress of transportation and erections, resulting in a more durable end product.
- Cost Savings- Our ability to build your home, while also completing a site preparation, reduces total construction time and lowers interest payments on a construction loan.
- Precision Engineering- Computer aided drafting (CAD) allows precision customization and flexibility in floor plan designs. We offer a wide variety of ranch, cape and two-story floor plans and elevations.
- Energy Efficiency- The vast majority of our suppliers are ENERGY STAR* partners and committed to using energy-efficient building methods and materials. Our homes are capable of being ENERGY STAR* verified through an optional third-party home energy rater to ensure.
- Outstanding Customer Service- Every home comes with a full, one-year limited warranty and a 10-year structural warranty. Pine Ridge and our suppliers have a dedicated service department that works with you to provide professional service. In addition, many of the brand name components, such as appliances, shingles and siding used in your home, are covered by separate manufacturer warranties.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 618-283-4340 with any questions.
-Pine Ridge Home Family